Hours of Operation
October - May
Monday - Friday
8 am - 3:30 pm
8 am - 3 pm
7 am - 2:30 pm
Closed Sunday and Monday
Please Note: Operation hours are subject to change.
Phone: (239) 261-2180
Clothes are items of clothing designed specifically for tennis and sold in tennis shops but do not include shirts without collars for men, or logos on attire, except manufacturer’s or Club logos on shirts, shorts, pants, skirts, hats and/or visors.
The entire clubhouse and the 19th Hole, including the screened areas, are “non-smoking areas.”
Cell Phones and Electronic Devices
Voice communication on cell phones is not permitted on the Club premises or grounds with four exceptions:
1. Cell phones may be used for medical emergency.
2. Calls may be made from automobiles while parked in the parking lot.
3. Brief cell phone calls may be made from the Library (next to the Ladies Locker Room) with the door closed.
4. Brief cell phone calls may be made from the Men's Locker Room phone booth.
Cell phones must be turned off or in silent mode while on the Club premises. Silent use of mobile electronic devices (smart phones, iPads, Kindle Readers, etc.) used for reading or reference is permissible but only in rooms where food is NOT served. On the golf course, practice areas and adjacent areas, silent camera and GPS applications are permitted. Members are responsible for guest adherence to this policy.
Guest Rules for Tennis
- All guests’ names must be registered daily and/or nightly at the tennis shop.
- All guests must be escorted to the courts and introduced by the Member, who is responsible for the registering and the conduct of his/her guests.
- No guest will be permitted to play tennis before 11 am unless playing with a Member or at the discretion of the professional staff.
- Guests must be accompanied by at least one Club Member for each court of play unless pre-approved by the Director of Tennis.