Royal Poinciana would love to welcome you to our team! We are an equal employment opportunity employer and a drug free workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment.
See our current job openings listed below.
Royal Poinciana Golf Club in Naples is now accepting resumes and applications for an Operator 1 position.
Salary: $10 - $11 per hour
- Drug-free workplace
- Medical Benefits (BCBS, Dental, Vision, Teladoc, Aflac)
- 401K (with a percentage match)
SUMMARY: This position involves entry level to semi-skilled equipment operation work in golf course maintenance. Responsible for mowing greens, and tees; maintain bunkers; and change cups on greens and tee markers. Pick up debris, leaves, and broken tree limbs. Perform related work as required. Will learn and be responsible for skills necessary to maintain and improve a private upscale golf course. This position is under the direct supervision of the Assistant Superintendent, or other management.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES includes but is not limited to the following:
- Assists in the care and maintenance of the turf, ornamental plants, shrubs, and trees on the facility grounds.
- Operates smaller equipment and hand tools as directed by his/her supervisor.
- Work efficiently in getting course ready before membership play with tournament ready conditions on a daily basis according to golf course play standards. Getting to work on time and having all tools/equipment ready to begin the job.
- Contributes to the attention to detail. Picking up trash and weeds throughout the facility.
- Returns equipment to the designated location at the maintenance facility clean, greased, and fueled.
- Performs other duties as directed by his/her supervisor.
- Safely operates all equipment.
- Reports any equipment malfunctions to the Equipment Manager and or Supervisor
- Mechanical aptitude.
- Prior golf and country club experience preferred.
- Requires a valid Florida driver’s license.
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 239-261-4987